Pseudo RP
veoxi
LIEN CAR TROP VOLUMINEUX !
LINK

DESCRIPTION
The ultimate single printer system.
Content pack: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=955808182
description

This is a new take on printers, instead of having 7-8 different printers, you now only have 1 base printer but can upgrade the tier within a UI. This way, it reduces the amount of entites on your server while also alowing for a clean and beautiful model/interface.
It is heavily configurable with an optional battery system and an external battery entity. This way you can prevent AFK printing.
**Detailed description: **
I tried to keep both a simplistic yet feature rich printer system. For now, it includes a basic printing mechanic that increases the printer hold amount over time. Also includes an upgrading system that allows you to upgrade the tier of the printer. And also has a battery system to allow for preventing of AFK printing. You can, however, remove the battery system and have a simple printer with a few tiers. It is all up to the server owner to decide how they want their printers to be. Tiers can also be restricted with a custom function, this way you can allow tiers to only be used by specific ranks/jobs ect..
features

• Only supports DarkRP
  • 1 Entity base design
  • High levels of customization - The config allows almost all elements to be edited, this way the addon is exactly to your liking.
  • Allow players to earn money
  • Blur design
  • Sleek button animation
  • Simple yet easy to understand UI design
  • 3D2D interface
  • interactive 3D2D buttons
  • Usergroup restrictable items
  • Custom models
  • Model animation
  • Heavily configurable battery system
  • Printer health system
  • Secure, prevent users from exploiting the printers
  • Lightweight - This addon was designed to be as small and compact as possible, this means that it does not pull on your server resources.
ytvideo

A video showing a quick overlay the main features can be found here:
&feature=youtu.be" rel="noopener noreferrer" target="_blank"> Yotube video
media

A showcase of the animation:
Example of animation

A showcase of the tier animation:
enter image description here

Printer model (money texture is disabled for sketchfab), credit to The One Free-Man
Printer Model
Battery model, credit to The One Free-Man
Battery Model
planned_features

• Repair system?
  • Any ideas, please message me about them!
found_a_bug

• Then contact me, through steam is probably quickest however a support ticket will work just fine aswell. The quicker the bug is fixed, the better!
review

• Please take the time to review my script, both negative and positive reviews are appreciated. However contact me before giving a negative review as I'd love to resolve your issue instead!
config_file

• I tried to allow almost everything to be configurable in some way. By doing this it allows the user to have the script as fine tuned to their liking as possible. If you find something that you think should be editable, let me know.
credit

The One Free-Man - Created the models